Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to racing...


Greetings.  I apologize for not updating this more regularly.  Ive actually had several good selections at Mountaineer over the past week or so that I did not publish here :(   For that I am sorry.  There were a couple nice Pick 4's many pick 3's and a nice pick5 there that I hit.   So from now on I'll share them with you.

I usually take summers off from racing.  This is rather strange considering there are lots of great races in the summer and you'd think that was prime time for racing.  But for some reason every year I noticed that I simply dont do as well in the summer as I do in the autumn, winter and spring.  Who knows why.  Anyway, its the fall now and I will have some selections.  Maybe not as often as the springtime, but as often as I can.

Cheers

Scott

0 comments:

Post a Comment