Thursday, March 14, 2013

AQUEDUCT Picks for 3/14/13 - Early Pick 4


I have a few selections for AQUEDUCT today.  This is my favorite race track.  Everyone knows I look to play here every chance I get.

With the scratches its actually a pretty easy pick 4.  We just have to hope for some prices in 2 of the 4 races.

Daily Double
Race 1 : #1
Race 2: ALL

Pick 4
Race 2: ALL
Race 3: 1*** (CAIXA ELETRONICA - One of my fav. horses. Best Bet Today)
Race 4: 1***  (CLUSTER OF STARS - When Steve Asmussen has a morning line favorite of this magnitude its an obvious single, and its another Best bet of the day)
Race 5: ALL

Total 50cent pick 4 ticket price : $12
Hoping for a good price in Race 2, and with the scratches in Race 5 it might be hard to get a decent price to get the pick 4 pay out to be larger.  So if you have the means bet the $1 pick 4 for $24 for a larger payout


Cheers
Scott The Handicapper

4S2VTNUGMRYW

0 comments:

Post a Comment