Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What this blog is about....

Greetings.

Ive been handicapping races for almost 10 years and would like to share my selections and other advice on some horse racing systems, software and other useful tools to help your handicapping.

Hopefully I will pick some winners.  I do handicap Thoroughbred, Harness and Dog Races.

Of course, I am not liable if you use my selections and lose.
I do not post selections unless I am actually betting them myself so I am not one of those guys who likes to post random picks generated from some computer program with no knowledge of races at all.  Also you will see I do not have picks for every race on a particular card.  Good handicappers know what races to play and which ones are bad plays.  If I handicap an entire card its because I have enough confidence in the selections to at least pick 60% winners if I am betting to win, or to at least hit 1 of 2 pick 4's.

Feel free to comment on the posts if they've helped you and of course check out some of my links.  I will be adding lots of cool links as we go here.


Cheers and good racing!

Scott The Handicapper

0 comments:

Post a Comment